HIROSHIMA 2014 "Bulletin No.1" Published !!
- Bruno Bozzetto – our International Honorary President !
- CALL FOR ENTRIES! (Deadline: April 1)
- International Selection Committee Members
- Special Programs(subject to change)
- Free Spaces for Promotion and Exchanges
- Educational Film Market
- Message of Festival Director
- Bulletin No. 2 will announce...
Call for Entries! HIROSHIMA 2014 Competition!
Details for submitting your entries to HIROSHIMA 2014 Competition are finalized. The Regulations, Entry Form and Shipping Label are downloadable!
We are looking forward to your entries to HIROSHIMA 2014!! Submission Period: February 1st to April 1st, 2014
(NO LATER THAN APRIL 1st, 2014)
International Animation Day 2013 in HIROSHIMA
International Animation Day 2013 in HIROSHIMA will take place during October - November at the Hiroshima City Cinematographic and Audio-Visual Library (Eizo Bunka Library) as well as at eight public facilities in each of the eight wards in Hiroshima --- six community centers (kominkan), one children's hall (jidokan) and one elementary school).