○ Director’s official website or social media is hyperlinked on the name of director.
The Good Wolf / Лагодны воўк
- 2018/ 7'15"
- Directed by: Natalia Darvina
- Produced by: Vladimir Karachevsky
- Distributed by: National Film Studio Belarusfilm
- © National Film Studio Belarusfilm
Lived a hungry wolf in the forest. He was hungry all the time, because he was soft-hearted. One winter, the wolf could starve no longer, and he decided to steal the lamb from grandfather and grandmother. Stole but could not eat it. Meanwhile, the grandfather came to wolf return the lamb...
The Physics of Sorrow / Physique de la tristesse
- 2019/ 27'09"
- Directed by: Theodore Ushev
- Produced by: Marc Bertrand (National Film Board of Canada)
- Distributed by: Élise Labbé (National Film Board of Canada)
- © National Film Board of Canada
"The Physics of Sorrow" tracks an unknown man’s life as he sifts through memories of his youth in Bulgaria through to his increasingly rootless and melancholic adulthood in Canada.
- 2020/ 6'50"
- Country:Denmark / U.K.
- Directed by: Paul Bush
- Produced by: Lana Tankosa Nikolic (Late Love Production), Paul Bush (Ancient Mariner Productions Ltd)
- Distributed by: Lana Tankosa Nikolic (Late Love Production)
- © Ancient Mariner Productions and Late Love production 2020
Colorful, cheap and malleable this is the material of our childhood toys and also the most technically advanced mechanisms of mankind. This film is a last goodbye to a love that has turned sour.
TO BE TWO / ATT VARA TVÅ
- 2020/ 4'18"
- Country:Sweden / Croatia
- Directed by: Lasse Persson
- Produced by: Lisa Tulin (SWEDISH ECSTASY FILM)
- Distributed by: Lasse Persson (SWEDISH ECSTASY FILM)
- © swedish ecstasy film
The organ plays the wedding march. In a church dressed up youngsters and a small clergyman are waiting for the Bridal couple. Outside stands the groom alternately looking at his watch and the hotel opposite, where the bride is trying to mobilize enthusiasm for her upcoming wedding. She doesn't succeed.
The Girl-bird / Devochka-ptichka
- 2019/ 5'50"
- Directed by: Ekaterina Nevostrueva
- Produced by: Irina Volodina (Studio "Ural-Cinema"), Valentina Khizhniakova (Studio "Ural-Cinema")
- © Ltd "Studio "Ural-Cinema"
A summer day, birds are singing, the sun is shining brightly. The girl wants to go for a walk. But she is sick again. What can save from boredom? This film is about the importance of companionship. It is about love and understanding in the family.
The Infinite / L'infinito
- 2020/ 1'55"
- Directed by: Simone Massi
- Distributed by: Association "La punta della lingua", City of Recanati, Simone Massi
Animation inspired by ”The Infinite” by Giacomo Leopardi.
VIOLENT EQUATION / VIEI EKSISOSI
- 2019/ 5'00"
- Directed/Produced by: Antonis Doussias
- Distributed by: CAROUSEL FILMS (contact: Vassilis Konstandopoulos)
- © ANTONIS DOUSSIAS
Dare not to be different.
A totalitarian society forces unequal things to become equal.
Ignorance creates fear and envy brings violence.
Average person's feeble mentality rules by any means.
Inspired by art of Kostis Georgiou.
Crab / Kharchang
- 2020/ 10'46"
- Directed by: Shiva Sadegh Asadi
- Produced/Distributed by: Institute for the intellectual development of children and young adults (Kanoon)
A shy, withdrawn boy has his heart on being in the school theater group, but the only role offered to him is that of a crab.
- 2018/ 2'21"
- Country:U.S.A. / China
- Directed by: Yajun Shi
- Produced by: Pratt Institute, Peter Patchen
- © 2018 Yajun Shi
"Parasite" is about the conflict between human development and nature. It is frame by frame digital animation. It makes use of stark contrasts - the color black, white, and orange combined with abstract shapes and movement to represent the power of nature and human greed.
Beetle in the Anthill / Жук в Муравейнике
- 2019/ 12'56"
- Directed by: Vasily Efremov
- Produced/Distributed by: Vadim Pegasov (Aqwarius Filmz Ltd.)
Once it was decided to demolish a zoo and to let all its inhabitants go free. The lonely elephant wanders along the big city and makes friends with a homeless.
Mother didn't know / Mor visste Ingenting
- 2020/ 11'16"
- Directed by: Anita Killi
- Produced by: Anita Killi (Trollfilm AS), Marita Mayer (Trollfilm AS)
- Distributed by: Anita Killi (Trollfilm AS)
- © Trollfilm 2020
In an intense but quiet way we see the struggle from a young depressed girl. As a parent we don’t always see what is going on in the brains of our children. A small thing can be enough to give them new energy to continue in their lives.
- 2019/ 1'53"
- Directed by: ILLOGIC
- Produced by: Bloom Pictures
- Distributed by: Luce Grosjean (Miyu Distribution)
Deep into a forest, a gathering of wild animals start a nocturnal opera, conducted by a squirrel.
"Criss Cross" is a film about love and borders.
Which is stronger?
An unfortunate chain of events motivates a couple in love to try and defy the obstacles between them. Can they be overcome?
Or might digging underneath be a better solution? And just when you think it’s getting easier, bureaucracy and the past get in the way!
Winter in the Rainforest / Talv vihmametsas
- 2019/ 8'35"
- Country:Estonia / Lithuania / Mexico
- Directed by: Anu-Laura Tuttelberg
- Produced by: Anu-Laura Tuttelberg (Moon Birds Studios OÜ), Andres Mänd (Nukufilm Studio), Daniel Irabien Peniche (Estudio Carabás), Agnė Adomėnė (Art Shot)
- Distributed by: Luce Grosjean (Miyu Distribution)
Scenes of the dance of life and death in the lush tropical nature as it is lived day by day, year by year, by the magical creatures that inhabit the wilderness of our dreams.