○ Director’s official website or social media is hyperlinked on the name of director.
The Tomten and the Fox / Reven og Nissen
- 2019/ 8'57"
- Country:Norway / Sweden / Denmark
- Directed by: Yaprak Morali, Are Austnes
- Produced by: Ove Heiborg (Qvisten Animation AS), Thomas Gustafsson (The Astrid Lindgren Company), Johan Palmberg (The Astrid Lindgren Company)
- © Qvisten Animation & The Astrid Lindgren Company
A hungry fox hunts for food on a cold winter night. He sneaks into a small farm to steal a snack when he is caught by the Tomten who guards the farm.
At First Sight
- 2018/ 16'12"
- Country:The Netherlands
- Directed by: Sjaak Rood
- Produced by: Paul de Heer (Heer en Meester)
- Distributed by: Ursula van den Heuvel (KLIK Distribution)
- © Sjaak Rood
A man and a woman drive straight towards one another. They hit the breaks just in time and come to a standstill, facing each other. They're both too stubborn to give way to the other. A life story begins.
- 2019/ 1'59"
- Directed by: Ben Mitchell
- Produced by: Shy Guys Studios
- Distributed by: Ben Mitchell (Shy Guys Studios)
- © 2019 Shy Guys Studios
First impressions are so important.
First Light / Primaluce
- 2019/ 6'18"
- Country:Italy / Japan
- Directed/Produced by: Sergio Pastore
- © Sergio Pastore
Memories, experiences and social expectations. These are the boundaries in which we struggle. And then there is the creative act as a slow consumption. The artist disappears, while the artwork comes to light at the same time. "First Light" is a three-act reflection on inspiration.
- 2018/ 10'00"
- Directed/Produced by: Béla Klingl
- Distributed by: KGB Stúdió Ltd
- © K.G.B. Stúdió Kft.
The story is based on a complete human life in a closed space, condensing for a few minutes. We see the protagonist's life from the beginning till the end, from birth to old age, to death, and perhaps even further.
- 2018/ 1'49"
- Directed/Produced by: Alexandre Roy
- Distributed by: Vidéographe
Made using the technique of pinscreen animation, "Jim Zipper" is a musical exploration inspired by various pictorial movements of the first half of the 20th century.
- 2019/ 9'10
- Directed by: Delphine Priet-Maheo
- Produced by: Dora Benousilio (Les Films de l'Arlequin)
- Distributed by: L'Agence du court-métrage
- © Les Films de l'Arlequin 2019
"DOMUS" is an indoor movie, between an old woman facing a close death, taking back her memories and a man who tidies up to continue his life. Both are fighting their last battle.
- 2020/ 4'54"
- Directed by: Jorge Sarria de Vicente
- Produced by: Andrea Esteban Barrera (u-tad)
- Distributed by: Marta Salvador (Distribution with glasses)
A child of the Republic of Congo and his friend run away from the collapse of a mine. On the other side of the planet, the CEO of a technology company crowd completely the auditorium introducing a new device to the world. A material connects the story of these two protagonists.
- 2020/ 11'16"
- Country:Iran / Oman
- Directed by: Farnoosh Abedi
- Produced by: Farnoosh Abedi, Ali Gholami
- Distributed by: Farnoosh Abedi, Negah Khezrefardyardad
- © Negative Art Studio
Music was his passion...
Love was his masterpiece...
A Piano player, try to give wife's life back with trading his hands. But the new hands awakes devil's forces inside him.
- 2019/ 4'33"
- Directed/Produced/Distributed by: Haemin Ko
A traditional charcoal animation with an autobiographical experimental animated poem.
Based on director's diary about her immigration experience in London, especially disconnection and loneliness between city and me through three emotional chapter. Excitement, frustration and hope.
- 2019/ 13'10"
- Country:France / Belgium
- Directed by: Sophie Tavert Macian, Hugo Frassetto
- Produced by: Arnaud Demuynck (Les Films du Nord / La Boîte,... Productions)
- Distributed by: Natacha Cadart (Les Films du Nord)
- © Les Films du Nord
36,000 years ago in the Ardeche river gorge, when an animal was painted, it was hunted. When it is time to go Hunting and Painting, Karou the Painter and his apprentice Lani set off to paint the walls of the great cavern. But they hadn't counted on meeting a cave lion.
- 2019/ 2'39"
- Country:Czech Republic
- Directed by: Ema Mlynarčíková
- Produced/Distributed by: Lukáš Gregor (Faculty of Multimedia Communications, Tomas Bata University in Zlín)
- © 2020 Tomas Bata University in Zlín
An amateur hunter entered the forest and totally ruined deer`s mood.
- 2020/ 7'28"
- Directed by: Dominica Harrison
- Produced/Distributed by: Abigail Addison (Animate Projects)
- © Animate Projects and Dominica Harrison
During a long hot summer in the forest, Child is forced to grow up. First her Dog becomes ill, then out of the blue her Mother returns with a new lover in tow. Child’s world is turned upside down. A coming of age story, set in an enchanted Russian wilderness.
Am I a Wolf? / Gorgam-o-Gale Mibaram
- 2018/ 8'15"
- Directed by: Amir Houshang Moein
- Produced by: Mohamad Reza Karimi Saremi (Institute for the Intellectual Development of Children & Young Adults)
- Distributed by: Institute for the Intellectual Development of Children & Young Adults
Children perform a story of the wolf and the goat in school as a puppet show.
- 2019/ 5'06"
- Directed/Produced/Distributed by: Emily Downe
"Better" is a short animated film which questions the ideal worlds of a perfectionistic culture. Exploring research through storytelling, the film is based in a fantasy jungle which acts as a portal for idealised worlds to become external.